I've been thinking of some creative ways to make S'Mores with my Girl Scout Troop so they can judge which ones are the best. I must have went to sleep thinking about it the other night. When I woke up, I told my husband we should make S'More Pancakes.
And we did.
And we did not regret it.
- Prepare your favorite plain Pancake Batter.
- We did 3 cups of Pancake Batter.
- Add Chocolate Chips into the Batter. We put in about 1 cup for our 3 cups of Batter.
- Crush Graham Crackers and add into the Batter as well. We put in about 3/4 cup.
- Make your pancakes.
- Put one Pancake on a plate. Add Marshmallow Fluff onto that pancake. Sandwich another pancake on top.
The Marshmallow Fluff totally makes the Pancake.