Need something fast, healthy and warm for breakfast in the morning?
Nobody in my family ever gets tired of eating any type of Mexican food or breakfast food. We usually combine them both. The great thing about this recipe is that it can feed a crowd (or a big family!)
- Warm your corn tortillas on your stove.
- In a bowl, add 4 eggs and 1/4 cup of milk (can easily double the recipe).
- I add my seasonings into the egg mixture like taco seasoning, salt and pepper.
- In a pan, melt butter/oil/Pam (whatever you prefer).
- Add eggs and cook.
- If you are adding chorizo, cook it with the eggs.
- Sprinkle Mexican blend cheese on top of eggs and let it melt.
- Spread beans onto your tortillas.
- Add the eggs.